Giving back to schools, charities, and organizations is one way we take care of our friends and neighbors.
One way in which we contribute to our community is through OOROO CARES, our charitable giving program that contributes to organizations and fundraisers.
We see this as a vital extension of the way we care for our customers.
We work to be an active part of the Tucson Community. We’ve contributed to local schools, charities, and community organizations. Check out the organizations we support below.
- Oro Valley Fastpitch Softball
- Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Knights of Columbus Council
- Copper Creek Elementary
- Oro Valley Optimist Club
- Seniors for Kids
- Canyon Del Oro High School Football and Baseball Teams
- Ironwood Ridge High School Basketball Team, Softball Team, and Theatre Department
- Project Graduation (Amphi, Canyon Del Oro, Ironwood Ridge)
- Immaculate Heart High School
- BASIS Oro Valley
- Tucson Soccer Academy
- American Legion Oro Valley
- Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge
- Arizona Distance Classic
- Law Enforcement Wives Club
- Oro Valley Police Department
Shop for a cause
Each year, profits from the sale of these items go to the winning organization/program for that particular year. Here’s how it works: 501(c)(3) organizations apply, we narrow down the choices based on criteria listed in the application, our community votes, and the winning organization gets a check at the end of the year.